On October 2, one of the key events of the Forum’s business program will take place – the panel discussion Russia-Africa gas dialogue: cooperation prospects and innovative approaches.
To ensure stable economic growth and achievement of their true potential, the governments of African countries should determine their priorities in the field of reliable and affordable resources creation – both for development of all the economics sectors and for their nations, as well as provide access to innovative energy technologies. While the African energy sector is vitally important for the continent development, it remains one of the most poorly comprehended parts of the global energy system. Very few international research centers for energy possess trustworthy information about the region and consistently operate there.
Nataliya Zaiser, Chair of the Board, Africa Business Initiative UNION
- Mikhail Bogdanov, Deputy Foreign Minister of the Russian Federation, Special Presidential Representative at the Middle East and Africa;
- Mario Saraiva Ngwenya, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Mozambique to the Russian Federation;
- Smail Allaoua, Ambassador of Algerian People's Republic to the Russian Federation;
- João Afonso Fialho, Partner and Head of Practice Oil & Gas, VDA Legal Partners;
- Alexey Logashev, CEO, New Technologies LLC;
- Boris Ivanov, Managing Director, GPB Global Resources;
- Representative of Novatek PJSC;
- Representative of Gazprom PJSC;
- Representative of GECF.
Organisers: Africa Business Initiative UNION and ExpoForum International.